In February this year Legacy have spoiled our Platinum clients with the cash benefits they have received from Hollard!
Since then our phones have been ringing off the hook and our inboxes were flooded with letters of appreciation from very satisfied clients.
With this in mind we wish to share the feedback we have received from some of our loyal clients:
Geagte Mnr Prinsloo
Baie dankie vir die “mee-valler” wat ek ontvang het!
Ja die tyd stap aan, ek kan nie eers die datum meer onthou toe Kobus my by APBCO ingeskryf het nie, ek meen dit was in die 80er jare? (nou meer as 30jr?)
Ek wil ook net langs hierdie weg die maatskapy bedank vir die diens die afgelope jare en hoop dat ek (nou 80jaar jonk) nog ‘n hele paar jare van APBCO kan gebruik maak.
Groete aan Kobus en die ander asb.
Baie dankie dus hoekom ek al van 1985 by julle is en vertrou ek gaan nog baie jare puik diens van julle kry groete Div de Villiers
Baie dankie. Die gebaar van ‘n uitstekende organisasie word hoog waardeer.
If your client wants to benefit from this excellent benefit, all you need to do is make sure you follow the easy steps below!
How can your client qualify for this unique Platinum benefit?
If your client has had GP1 Status for 2 years and GP2 Status for additional 2 years, with a favorable claims statistics of less than 10%, they will be awarded GP3 Platinum Status which includes the Platinum Benefit from Hollard.
With the GP3 Platinum Status, your client immediately qualifies for the following benefits:
- Your client will never pay an excess again, as long as the client retain this benefit.
- Power blackouts and power surges are common occurrences in this day and age, but your client will receive this cover for up to R12 500 per event, on all sections of the policy without any additional premium being charged.
- Free car hire whilst their vehicle is repaired or serviced (limited to 3 days and one event per year whilst being serviced).
- The free benefit on locks and keys will be increased to R10 000.
- Benefits policy (accidental death) is included without an additional premium on the policy, for the policyholder and spouse, limited to R5 000 per person.
- And many more…
The cherry on top! Hollard has agreed to invest up to 15% (depending on the Platinum status) of the premium they receive from the client each month for a period of five years and in the 6th year, the proceeds of this Hollard benefit will be paid out to the client, provided that the Platinum Status has been maintained throughout the full period.
NOW THAT IS EXITING NEWS!